Sunday, January 26, 2014

Rye Tavern Plymouth, MA
- Rustic as it can get in the middle of the woods down a dirt road, be careful you might miss it. You need to turn left onto New Tavern Trail Rd., in order to find the entrance.

Coffee was tasty, had to ask for a re-fill, not sure if it was our server or typical.

Stepped out of my norm and had the Burrito which included rabbit meat. Was yummy, but, since everything was blended, I couldn't distinguish the meat. Home fries were ok, small chunk potato with decent seasoning, but very small portion and I don't think they were red bliss potato. Also ordered a 1/2 order of the homemade brioche French toast to share with my son. It came with real maple syrup and was pretty good, but, not stellar.

My son, CJ, had the grass fed local beef burger. He said it tasted a bit better than average. His overall comment was "pretty good place to come, now & then."

So, it's a "Yay"

2 comments:

  1. I have bookmarked your Blog and look forward to many of your breakfast commentary .... not sure I would ever try a rabbit burrito for breakfast or otherwise but I am all about homemade brioche French Toast!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try and keep it entertaining. Has to be better than reading about the latest shooting at a school or mall....or whatever nastiness pervades our news.

      Delete