Wednesday, October 7, 2015

92/351: Laura & Tony's, Eastham, MA: This place is so gross I should have walked out. But, I'm adventurous and wanted to taste the food.  Food is lousy, nothing worthwhile here. 

Now,  about this shit hole.  First of all, it was chilly, they had windows open & the front door was a screen door. This was Saturday morning the weekend it had been raining & blowing with 50 degrees outside. You can imagine how the temperature effects the temp of the food that is out on the counter. They have a disgusting, old worn out red rug. The tables are a painted gray and beaten up. I literally wouldn't let my utensils touch the table. 

ALL the buffet food are just laid out on a counter. No covers.   Only a couple warming trays. 

Clearly Yelp! is filtering bad reviews. I didn't see any on the "front page". So,  look over other reviews similar to my complaints. 

Run, run far away!  The $3 Mimosa isn't worth the grungy feel you'll be stuck with all day.

EDIT: I called Eastham Board of Health and voiced my concerns on Monday 10/5.

So, obviously it's a, "Huge Nay!"

No comments:

Post a Comment