Monday, March 24, 2014

Good Days, W.Bridgewater, MA: 72/351

One swig of the lousy coffee, I should have walked. But, since I always stick it out, on with the food. I was tempted by the extra thick cinnamon swirl French toast, to compare against my Fav....not even close. And I asked for homefries instead of the bacon/sausage choice. They were brown potatoes, dry, bland. Yuck!

To make matters worse....they charged me full price for the side of homefries. Ummmm....menu didn't say "No substitutes"....that's a shitty business practice anyway. So, I complained to my waitress....she grabbed the check and said "Yeah, you can't substitute" and she was walking away before I could say anything....so, I loudly called out...."and they were lousy."

She did remove the charge.

Really lame breakfast, unfortunately for the masses, I bet this place is jammed pack on the weekends.

Huge "Nay!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment